Salon Shea -
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Introducing
Hair Painting and Our "Jen"
Beach Waves in February
How to Prep for you Makeup Session
Calling all Blondes

Categories

Beauty
Hair Tips
home goods
powered by

My Blog

How to Prep for you Makeup Session

You've found your dream dress and the date is set. Now all that's left to do is create a picture perfect look. Airbrush makeup is the only way to go. Why? We're so glad you've asked. Airbrush makeup is heat resistant and custom blended to your individual skin tone. It's also not as heavy as traditional makeup, so your skin looks flawless from day to night.

makeup
There are a few things you need to do to  prep your skin before your appointment. At home, it's recommended to exfoliate your face to remove any dry skin. This will allow for a smoother base for your makeup. Afterward, stick to your normal moisturizer to hydrate your skin. Don't forget to allow 45 minutes for a full make up application.
The bonus to airbrush makeup, it stays put.
So go ahead, get as close as you want for that slow dance.
Until next time!

26 Comments to How to Prep for you Makeup Session:

Comments RSS
http://custom-writing.services/ on Wednesday, April 06, 2016 4:15 AM
45 minutes for a make up! I have never spent so much tome for it) Even before the most important event or a long-awaited date. But sometimes I would like to try some new colors on my face. In this case maybe I will need much time, so that I could wash it and try another ones)

Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 3:11 AM
key windows 7 professional , windows geniune keys store online , genuine windows 8 enterprise , outlook 2010 activation code , windows 10 activation using windows 8.1 key , windows 10 key sale online , Microsoft Office visio pro 2013 & Download , free windows 7 professional key , s6PxO3
office pro 2016 buy
windows 10 product keys and iso download
Genuine windwos 7 pro keys and download
windows server 2016 essentials key sale online
buy cheap windows 10 professional product key

sgdj on Sunday, June 12, 2016 4:12 AM
sfhfgn

essaymama reliable on Sunday, June 17, 2018 9:55 PM
I think it's better to make your look as simple as possible. Too much makeup on can be quite unsightly especially if it doesn't suit your facial features. Most of the time, people think that the more the makeup on, the more beautiful a person becomes which is not always the case. In my opinion, beauty should never be exaggerated because it should be simple and neat. Overdoing it will only destroy your look and that’s why we should be careful in applying our makeup on.

custom written essays on Thursday, March 23, 2017 11:30 AM
I am very intnesno to read articles on how to make makeup right. It is very useful for my appearance and beauty.

jghjgj on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 11:23 PM
fggfj

beautifulgirl.co.nz on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 5:17 AM
How to prep for you makeup session,really very helpful and useful It's also not as heavy as traditional makeup. Really very helpful and useful for all with great and interesting methods with this blog.

media violence essay on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 3:05 AM
I cannot afford 45 minutes for a full make up application.It is too much! However, anyway I really appreciate your essential instructions!

pakistan news update in urdu on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 1:15 PM
Thanks admin for the beautiful sharing i appreciate your effort. keep sharing that we can read your articles in future also and get benefit from it.pakistan news update in urdu is for international news updates in urdu language.
Reply to comment

www.edit-it.org/blog/rewrite-essay-service-elucidates-us-educational-system on Friday, April 13, 2018 12:05 AM
for us girls makeup is very important, I'm not starting to read until I straighten my hair, lips, eyelashes, nose, and ears in place, sometimes slip

emely on Thursday, May 03, 2018 5:37 AM
nice

reviews research paper writing service on Thursday, May 03, 2018 5:51 AM
The makeups are used to hide some unnecessary blemishes in our face or for us to look good in the pictures. This airbrush makeup is a wonderful makeup to use because it stays longer on your face, which you don't have to retouch every hour. For me, I will definitely use it. This is the perfect kind of makeup especially for people who love to go to parties. Thank you for giving us tip for preparing our makeup. I should also share this to my friends.

www.edit-it.org/blog/rewrite-essay-service-elucidates-us-educational-system on Friday, April 13, 2018 12:06 AM

amit on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 3:35 PM
I really like the writing style of your blog. you write in an elaborative manner whic helps the reader in many ways. it can be very helpful in the study.

Crack-mac on Monday, April 30, 2018 9:22 PM
It tends to make itsound like you are downloading or examining what exactly is mentioned like WOT or Kasperaky TDS Killer.

best resume writing service on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 1:47 AM
Makeup can make you more beautiful and make you more self-confidence to socialize with other people. I also love putting make on my face and to my friends as well, I want to put makeup on them typically when we're going to the parties and eventually, they like it because they probably look so pretty. I think it is a good suggestion to the other girls who desire to be more beautiful. I want it to share with my friends.

loemrntdherid1 on Monday, June 18, 2018 8:45 PM
Please keep it up!

iqoption on Thursday, June 21, 2018 6:27 AM
I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog

freespins on Saturday, June 23, 2018 8:10 AM
Since poker turned into the "defining moment" in Las Vegas, numerous individuals are purchasing chips for home play.

1xbet on Thursday, July 05, 2018 3:07 AM
There are interminable approaches to wager in ice hockey which incorporate foreseeing scores at different phases of play, full time scores and anticipating whether it will be a home win, draw or away win.

Jagremovalservice on Saturday, July 07, 2018 12:56 AM
I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such type of nice blogs.Keep sharing.thanks.

nightrush on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 5:33 AM
Likewise read my audits, get information on the best online spaces, and play some free opening diversions.

test on Friday, July 13, 2018 2:20 AM
test

Cableinternet-deals on Thursday, August 09, 2018 1:04 AM
There Is Obviously a lot to know about this. I suppose you made Some Great points in the Feature also.

Internetserviceproviders on Thursday, August 09, 2018 1:13 AM
Such wonderful blogs with almost all the current scenarios intact..

asd on Thursday, August 16, 2018 10:37 PM